Saturday, September 19, 2009

Farewell Ramadan and see u next year by Allah's will


I do not want to part with this month. I want this month to stay with me, or just take me with it. I have told it several times that I shall complain the Higher Authority if it abandons me. But it says it has to go. . . It is also promising that it will come again. I trust it, because it has never lied. It always visits me with new zeal, never lets me down and always always keeps its promise. We are holding each tight, weeping harder with the passing of time. . .Ah! The silky mornings wrapped around my shoulders and the soft evenings gently caressing my forehead. . . I don't want to let go the feel of it. But it has to go. . . It says it will come back (weep). . .

2 comments:

Naeema Akram-Jehanzeb said...

I too am very sad at this departure. I hope we meet again... next year, inshaAllah

Haris Gulzar said...

May Allah give us a chance to welcome this month next year again Insha-Allah.